About the Official Knezev Blog

The Official Knezev Blog initially started as an experiment - Knezevblog (beta). Intended to keep records of what I was learning and experimenting with, it was started in 2010 as a cloud type 'notepad'. A place in the cloud where I could scribble anything and everything digitus (the Latin word for finger, as fingers are used for discrete counting) that was of interest to me and worth remembering.

However since then it has evolved into much more. That's the beauty of blogs -- they can change direction in real time at any time to become whatever you want them to be, much like a living thing. While still helping me keep track of news, notes and knowledge, it has also become a place for me to share my ideas, experiences and skills with others. Either way it has been an interesting ride thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment